Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate and coffee, hallelujah!





Yesterday Eva had her first check up with the cardiologist since the last hospital stay. She seems to be doing well. She hasn't had any SVT episodes that we know of since she switched medicine. The doctor even said we don't have to come back for a check up for three months.

The best part of the whole visit though is that the doctor said I can have chocolate and caffeine again (in moderation). Up until this point I had even been trying to avoid decaf because I had been told by one of the residents that since I was breastfeeding the caffeine could cause her to have an SVT episode. It is a cold dark lonely world without chocolate or coffee. So now I can party till dawn like P.Diddy and Ke$ha (and by that I mean have a decaf latte or a diet coke).

I also had a check up this last week and my doctor did an EKG to check if I had WPW. It can be hereditary. My doctor said my EKG looked clean. No verdict yet on Adam...

In other, more important news, Eva tried out her jumperoo for the first time, the sun came out and she got to wear her sun dress for the first time, and her mom is crazy and likes to put big bows on her head.


1 comment:

  1. Ummm.....models of the baby runway?! Beautiful pics of Miss Eva

    ReplyDelete